Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

9.08.2004

10%

That is the amount of community service I have accomplished today. That means four hours. I should have another 10% by Friday.

532 Abbott got the hook-up on Dave Chappelle Tickets for this Friday.

It's been a while since I've posted anything worth reading here.

Summer has been over for one week, 2 days. This is how Summer Reading List vol. II turned out.

The Thorn Birds, McCullough
Watchmen, Moore and Gibbons
The Last Don, Puzo
Sanctuary, Faulkner
Fight Club, Palahniuk
Kim, Kipling
Crime and Punishment, Dostoyevsky
Batman: Year One and The Dark Knight Returns, Miller
Alias Grace, Atwood
The Gangs of Chicago, Asbury
Deliverance, Dickey
I, Robot, Asimov
The Sun Also Rises, Hemingway

I will refrain from comment until I have something insightful.

At Haven House I saw a Cozy Coop. Its front right wheel was cracked and its metal rod pried away the plactic body. Otherwise it was in good shape.

[By the way: Haven House smells like asparagus.]

If Tony is reading this - I registered a Gmail account for TonysCustoms. Call me for the password. Or better yet: take one wild guess. [Click here for Gmail.]

WASTE YOUR TIME: NOW.

No comments: