Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

6.29.2005

Has the time come?

Everybody who has had the endurance to keep up with all the junk I've thrown up on the internet in my lifetime knows there is one terribly consistent theme: change.

Toponymy needs a new direction - some kind of purpose, focus. Let's face it, this website is a real mess.

So, if you have any suggestions about what I should put up here on Toponymy - let me know. I'll try to coalesce your ideas into something coherent and legible. In the meantime I might start another side project. Don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick, Your over critical of your work. Why must everything have such a profound purpose. Toponymy is always interesting mostly because it is brief and random. If you do change it I'm sure it will also be good. Dad