Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

1.13.2004

The people are walking into the cafateria

I can see them from my window. That means I'm in East Lansing.

I love this website. Not Fooling Anybody is a collection of fast-food chain remodels that went badly. All [with a few notable exceptions] are gems. I might go hunting for a few of these conversions myself. Master Donut is my favorite.

Apparently I can't photoshop an image anymore. Nor can I view photoshopped images or participate in photoshop contests. However, I still have Adobe® Photoshop® on my computer.

Contradicting Proverbs.

I have a class coming up so I won't have time to check the site out. This pretty much sums up my winter break from 11:00 AM to Noon on weekdays.

No comments: