Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

1.26.2004

Some Hypertext to quench your thirst for pain

Although I've played some bad games on the computer and other platforms in my day I've never encountered anything as terrible as Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Warning: you are about to read one of the most scathing reviews in the history of criticism. Here is a sample:

"Rigs is a game so astoundingly bad that it manages to transcend nearly every boundary put forth by some of gaming's absolute worst of the worst and easily makes it into that dubiously extraordinary category of being one of the most atrocious games ever published."

Does life imitate art or vice versa? Well, in this case art imitates art. Law & Order: Artistic Intent is quite possibly the greatest and most interesting collection of art I have ever witnessed on my computer. Favories include: An Adventure to Color and Lennie Grabs a Dog.

My Department got a new webpage. Reload it to see all the professors. Gill Chin Lim, Ellen Bassett and Rex LaMore are all professors I've had over the last year. Herb Norman is my advisor.

Oh, and Red and Blue just won't do. Mapping American politics.

No comments: