Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

12.28.2003

Cheating in Tony Hawk

I have started cheating in THPS 2 for my computer. I was almost done with the game before I started using codes I found online. I am surprised how much fun physically impossible combos can be. Perfect Balance plus Moon Gravity often get my score over 1 Million. I can play as Spider-Man, Private Carrera [attractive black woman], and Officer Dick [overweight police officer].

Helpful guide to writing your first novel.

The "Real Heroes, Bomb Tech" Action Figure is my favorite item on The Onion's Cheap Toy Round-Up.

Sounds rather interesting.

I'm rather disappointed with my employment at Manpower. I am not getting enough hours to justify the commitment of time I have put into the application and screening process.

The Velvet Underground has some amazing music on their album Peel and Slowly See. So much good music came out of the 1960s.

New Years Eve? Anybody? I didn't think so.

No comments: