Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

12.15.2003

The Winter Break

has begun, and with it my new employment with Amway. Actually, I am working for Manpower [not a high-intensity male strip bar but a temp agency] and actually, it's the Pressure Packaging Plant at Access Business Group [not Amway]. I applied at Manpower the Friday after Thanksgiving and I couldn't have gotten employment sooner. If I don't screw up then I get to keep the job this summer.

I started reading Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk. So far so good. Classic Chuck and his Crazy Creativity.

The "Oh-my-God This-is-a-great-idea-for-a-book" idea I had in early November which faded into obscurity with my exams and papers has resurfaced and revolved 180 degrees. Now I have a plot to wrap around this spongy core. I will be spending my free time writing. I am avoiding the Television as much as possible.

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is getting 100% on Rotten Tomatoes [currently at 32]. I am going to see it on Wednesday with Mulder and Stern.

Since I won't be adding new content regularly I suggest you [anonymous reader] check out the links to your right [if you haven't already]. They are the places I go to find interesting stories and creative writing. If you have a weblog or similar site that you read I would be happy to check it out and possibly link it here. Just leave me a comment by clicking on "comment."

No comments: