Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

7.07.2004

Bloglines Rebuilt

I've been talking up Bloglines to anybody who will tolerate it for a few weeks now. But, if you read anything that is syndicated [it has the little XML or RSS button or says 'syndicated' then this it is] I really, really urge you to start using Bloglines [link]. Why, you ask. Well, they just made some huge improvements [so many I don't care to list them]. So get in on the ground floor. I'm going to investigate syndication of this site so then regular readers can check Toponymy, too.

What's the big deal if a site is syndicated? It means you can tell if something has been added without having to actually go there. The more blogs/news you read the bigger the advantage [my case].

No comments: