Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

7.02.2004

BMW MiniCooper

Ancient runis now being examined in Utah [link]. The ruins have not been examined by archaeologists because the former land owner refused to allow any research. [In planner terms, the invoked his right to exclusion with extreme prejudice.] Strangely, the site has survived looting, typical to many similar sites, because of its inaccessability.

I had been watching Wimbledon mornings on NBC. I saw Sharapova play, just not the match that would get her the headlines [link].

Monorail - Monorail - MONORAIL! LasVegas map and schedule [link].

I am going to start a campaign to see more one-sided cell phone conversations posted on weblogs [link].

Because I don't know to paraphrase it: "The signatures of Stewart and Chuck Norris were among 616,400 that were copied onto a DVD and placed aboard the Saturn probe Cassini by The Planetary Society, a group dedicated to advancing space exploration and the search for extraterrestrial life." [link]

STA 110 - baffled response to Rob, "I like art that makes me think..." I don't know what to think about 'King of the Cage" [link]

It comes from UMich, but I've given it a pass. Stalking Detroit [link].

New base station needed in Antarctia [link].

Just in time for the Fourth: build your own flamethrower using stuff from HomeDepot [link]. I had almost forgotten about Something Awful.

This post has nothing to do with the BMW MiniCooper.

No comments: