Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

6.14.2004

Game 4


the caption: "From Big Ben, the bell is tolling for Kobe and L.A." [Excellent]

Just thinking about a Pistons championship, and the possibility of winning at the Palace. Wow.

What else is happening in the enormous echo chamber [link] that is the Internet? - I'm certainly glad you asked.

This was at the top of blogdex. I think some people might find it useful/funny/poorly formatted. The two things for anything. [link] No planning reference, maybe I'll have to change that. Probably not.

gmail-is-too-creepy.com [link] I'm not convinced but it seems like these whack-jobs are multiplying.

Man beats horse [link] in a foot race.

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. Whimpy, the cartoon, the legend. [link]

Okay, I tried to connect Whimpy's famous line to the BBC article on password protection. Namely, password SELF-protection. "More than 70% of people would reveal their computer password in exchange for a bar of chocolate, a survey has found." [link]

No comments: