Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

6.05.2004

Yo! I changed my photo. + SRL vol. II update

After experiencing technical difficulties with Blogger the other day I resigned myself to using the photo of me, reading a Rolling Stone [off-camera] while sitting on a futon [also off-camera] in front of a MSU Block-S Flag. But, after some tweaking and waiting I have put up a new pic. I cropped off the left-half of my face because it's just too scary to read something while I'm looking at you. [Strangely, some part of me feels that only half-a-face is even more sinister. Hmm.] I've got some pics where I'm not looking directly into the camera that I am still considering as replacements.

SRL vol. II update:
~Finished~
+ The Last Don - Mario Puzo
+ Step Across This Line - Salman Rushdie [Okay, I didn't read all his essays, but I got the jist of it.]
+ Watchmen - Moore, Gibbons
+ The Thorn Birds - Colleen McCullough

~Working on~
+ Sanctuary - William Faulkner [as suggested by She Smelled Like Trees]

~Up Next~
+ Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
+ I, Robot - Isaac Asimov [In preparation for the CGI carnage]
+ The Gangs of Chicago - Asbury [Same idea/author as Gangs of New York, should probably bone-up on windy city underworld in preparation for Spring semester...]

No comments: