Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

10.02.2003

Survivor and a Pair of New Merrells

I went to the mall today with Patrick. He got his ears pierced. He wanted to do his eyebrow but decided against it. I probably bought more than I should have. My beige Merrell shoes weren't good for winter and they were wearing thin. I got a new pair of Merrells: waterproof, fleece lined and more tread on the soles. I can return them for a full refund in thirty days if I don't like them. I also bought the book Survivor. No, it's not about the television show. It is by Chuck Palahniuk [pronounced Paula-Nick], the author of Fight Club [yes, that Fight Club].

Please watch the videos on this site. Simply amazing. [The whistles go WHOOOOO!]

Tony, I want you to build one of these. I know you could.

Who needs beautiful cartography when you have Hoom! Maps. Just follow the thick purple line to Mordor.

No comments: