Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

11.01.2003

All the world was put on auto-pilot and there I was, uninformed. I have major projects in all of my classes which I need to work on. Tomorrow I will go to the library all day. Oh, and I realized something else today. I made a decision [which I cannot reverse] that was a terrible decision. I have made some bad choices, but this one is worse than I could have imagined. But enough about my problems. I know they are boring.

I ate at Pita Pit with Nichols and Stephan [his friend from Ket]. It was good. It reminded Nichols of Schlotzky's Deli.

I want to write a novel this month but I don't know how I will fit in the time. You see, November is National Novel Writing Month. I have a pretty good idea but it needs a lot of help. I won't write about it here until it is more solid. All I will say is that it will be set in an airport.

A real planning success. [NYTimes, login required] A good way to see how planning has helped a community and prevented massive damage.

No comments: