Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

11.30.2003

The Final Weeks

The hours are counting down and my stress is building up. I can't help that this is the most worried I've ever been at the end of a term. Even last year this time I felt relatively confident. I can find no source for my troubles, no chasm which springs panic like steam from a geyser. This will likely be the last post for the week. Never before have I foreseen such a density of activity.

I found huntron's website. It is quite funny. I love unce. Unce could compete with Boof, but it should learn the lesson of Banff.

When looking for some stats on Boston's Big Dig and other cities that are attempting similar projects I stumbled on this great table of transportation costs in major American cities [although I would love to see it worldwide, how do people get around in Nairobi?]. Honolulu and Milwaukee were surprising; Detroit is very near the national averages. Even though it rambles a bit this listing of transportation issues in major cities might shed some light on that previous link.

That's all for now. If you want to contact me this week, good luck.

No comments: