Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

11.18.2003

Blinking twice and rubbing my eyes

just to get a grip on the situation. A female student in the Human Ecology Building [the one I work in] had a seizure. She fell on the floor and started bashing her jaw against the hard surface. Luckily a nearby student called the paramedics quickly. There was blood all over the place and [as I learned later] her teeth were mangled and broken by her spasm. The medics came quickly but she regained consciousness before they arrived. She is at Sparrow. She has never had a seizure before today. The medics did not know what had caused it.

On my walk back from the Human Ecology Building I saw a fender bender on West Circle in front of the Library. A truck tried to change lanes but there was a sedan in the way. No serious damage.

This morning I found a bunch of links. For instance, you can make your own Mr. Man or Little Miss.

If you have found yourself asking, "where is the closest official group of skinheads, black separatists or neo-confederates?" then this is the site for you. Be sure to check out South Carolina. [They might be disturbed if they read this, however.]

But, if you've been asking yourself, "where can I safely bring my cargo ship full of Bling Bling without getting it pirated by those nasty sea urchins?" then you have to check out the Weekly Piracy Report. I'm not making that up, it's for real. Check it out, I swear. Stop laughing. I SAID STOP!

Good.

Now, I wish this were organized by the band instead of the people who designed the album art but it's still cool. Album covers that were never used.

12 or 13?

No comments: