Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

9.19.2003

A Promiscuous Downloading Spree Against Patrick

In the last few days I have downloaded several entire Pink Floyd albums. Ummagumma, Atom Heart Mother and Relics were all downloaded. Awesome albums. And, since I bought Wish You Were Here and Dark Side of the Moon from the store, I don't feel like I'm completely cheating them. But, even if I never paid a cent I wouldn't feel any guilt. RIAA has to get with the times.

[Patrick does not like Pink Floyd. Patrick likes gangsta' rap. Patrick listens to Tupac. Perhaps it is coincidence that both of our favorite musicians are defunct/dead. Perhaps it isn't.]

Tony's [the brand-new restaurant next door to B-Dubs] was good. I want to try their biscuits and gravy. That sounds tasty. Do you know any other MSU bloggers? If so, please tell me. Thanks.

No comments: