Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

9.12.2003

A Terrible Way to Start the Day

9:20 AM, my eyes are just barely opening. I decide to check the news online. And then I see this [NYTimes, login required]. Cash became an iconic figure on our floor, mostly due to Sims' hayseed roots. I realize he was old.

I almost forgot yesterday was 9/11, again. It will be the last pitiful display of patriotism these eight Iraqi police and two US soldiers will endure [NYTimes, login required].

Well, there you have it.

*Note: I highly recommend registering at NYTimes.com. It is free and easy and their website is probably the best online-newspaper combo I've come across. [Of course, you can always check out these three online-papers, too.]

No comments: