Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

9.07.2003

Requests


Some of the readers of Helmers83 requested photoshop contests regularly and possibly a word of the week feature. I am open to both suggestions. Of course, the photoshop contest (or, Helmers Picture Pirate Contest as I like to call it) would have to happen on the old website. I cannot host or display any pictures on this website (yet). I also have no feedback application. Any suggestions for this website (or whatever) should be directed to my Yahoo email account (helmers83@yahoo.com).

I am currently reading The Moon and Sixpense. So far so good. Nothing amazing, yet. The transition of Strickland from a bland stockbroker to a psuedo-maniac is a bit hard to swallow and Maugham elaborates more than I would like. (Plus, I have no idea how this is going to tie into Orientalism.)

By the way, did you know there is a Mr. Bean Cartoon? I just found out while I was writing this post. It's not nearly as good as the live action Mr. Bean. It is hard to replicate the quirky anti-social behavior of Rowan Atkinson. The animation is good, however.

No comments: