Here, there, everywhere. We have to call it something, don't we? Who's got an idea? Let's call it Toponymy.

9.29.2003

A Tempting Trial with Krispy Kreme

There is a Krispy Kreme in the East Lansing area. I have a Krispy Kreme paper hat on my desk. I think it's been here all weekend but I'm not sure. Must investigate. However, the nearest Family Video is in downtown Lansing, too far away for a casual trip to rent some movies. I did discover a Video-To-Go in Frandor. I will see if it can compete with the high quality video selection and prices of Family Video. I have my doubts.

I found an addictive game on the internet. Oh dear. If you value your time don't click here. Sure, it sounds easy... and it is, but then where did that our go?

I read All I asking for is my body in two days. It is for my English class and it's the best book so far. It is difficult to get into it because the author [Milton Murayama] writes in pidgin English. Besides that it is a very easy read, down to earth, real [in a way the last two books weren't]. All I asking for is my body is the first in a series of four books. The fourth hasn't been written yet. It's not mainstream; the publisher is Univ. of Hawaii Press.

I swear I have no idea. What in the hell are they smoking over at PerversionTracker?

Judge books by their covers. That's right, go ahead and do it. [I bet you do it already.] A graphic designer examines several new books by their covers and corresponding content. It's not the first time he's done this.

No comments: